Our Taxation Practice addresses all aspects of federal and state taxation:
- We provide advice to help minimize taxes in connection with business transactions and investments, business formations and choice of entity decisions, executive compensation, business succession, and sales taxes.
- We handle federal and state tax controversy matters and ruling requests, including IRS, New Jersey and New York tax audits, Tax Court proceedings and refund claims.
- We work with individuals, corporations, S corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies, and other organizations, providing tax advice throughout the life cycle of their businesses.
- We also address a client’s needs with respect to the formation and operation of tax-exempt and non-profit entities, such as private family foundations, and planning related to charitable giving.
- We assess estate and gift tax-saving opportunities for clients and their families.